Bilden von Kaulquappe?

Technik, Galaxien, Welten, Völker, SIs und andere Wunder...
Antworten
superstrijder15
Siganese

Bilden von Kaulquappe?

Beitrag von superstrijder15 »

Disclaimer: Ich sprach kein Deutsch, Ich hab viele Google vertalen gebruckt under dieze text.

Sien er Bilden von die Kualquappe Ruimschiffe? Ich mochte gerne sehen die Interieur von die schiffe. Perrypedia habt kein Bilden in das Artikel.
Disclaimer: Ich sprach kein Deutsch
Bitte hilfe mij mit meine Deutsch und sag mir was Ich sag nicht gut als Ich mach eine Fehler.
superstrijder15
Siganese

Re: Bilden von Kaulquappe?

Wulfman hat geschrieben:Hier ist eine:
http://www.pr-materiequelle.de/riss/ris ... g/r192.htm
Das is ein guten Bild, Danke!
Bitte hilfe mij mit meine Deutsch und sag mir was Ich sag nicht gut als Ich mach eine Fehler.
dandelion
Kosmokrat

Beitrag von dandelion »

Immer wieder schön. War, glaube ich, die allererste Rißzeichnung .
Faktor10
Kosmokrat

Beitrag von Faktor10 »

War die erste RZ und Zengerle machte tolle Zeichnungen.Man konnte damals richtig eintauchen. :rolleyes:
Unbelehrbarer Altleser.Allem Neuen aber aufgeschlossen. Leider mit ausgeprägter Rechtschreibschwäche.
superstrijder15
Siganese

It seems to me like most pictures of these ships have way to high decks: This one would have 10m per deck!
Langschläfer
Kosmokrat

Beitrag von Langschläfer »

Thats right, they are overly high. A point that was somewhat rectified in later ship designs by calling these "main decks", which can actually be up to 100 meters high in the really big ships.
Those main decks (which are part of the internal load-bearing structure) are partitioned into smaller, usually 5 m high decks, of which only about 3 to 4 m are availiable - the rest is needed for power lines, plumbing, air supply and so on.
Partitions are not made as tight in areas with big structures, like the main FTL engines - those are several hundred meters high in some cases, and "break" through the main decks. Same for some reactors. And hangars are fully open.

In this Corvette, look at point 5 c - there are smaller (lower) partitions. That is the recreation and sleeping area for the crew. Still quite high...

For the partitioning in big ships, see http://www.pr-materiequelle.de/riss/ris ... g/r465.htm
More modern: http://www.rz-journal.de/Downl/2751.html
Thats the current flag ship for Perry. See that cube near the center there? That contains the living quarters for the crew - 35 000 people in a 500-m-cube
http://www.rz-journal.de/Downl/2831.html
Neun von zehn Stimmen in meinem Kopf sagen mir ständig das ich nicht verrückt bin. Die zehnte pfeift die Melodie von Tetris.
"Fighting for peace is like screwing for virginity." - George Carlin
Polls sind doof. ;)
superstrijder15
Siganese

Langschläfer hat geschrieben: For the partitioning in big ships, see http://www.pr-materiequelle.de/riss/ris ... g/r465.htm
More modern: http://www.rz-journal.de/Downl/2751.html
Thats the current flag ship for Perry. See that cube near the center there? That contains the living quarters for the crew - 35 000 people in a 500-m-cube
http://www.rz-journal.de/Downl/2831.html
The stairs, wait, anti-grav-shaft, seems to have 10m inbetween the exits still...
Are those spheres half stuck inside the ship 500m battlecruisers?
Does the fact that that ship is called Ras Tschubai mean the African teleporter will die?

And how do I pull a line through the text?
Batman
Ertruser

Beitrag von Batman »

One of the reasons there's so few pictures of Kaulquappen is they were relabeled Korvetten pretty early in the series' run (and for PR that's a LONG time ago). If you're interested in the actual Kaulquappen that one picture is all you'll find but if it's the general family of 60m diameter spherical starships that evolved from them there's plenty to be had
'My hamster is getting antsy. If we be adventurers, let us adventure!'
'Ah, nighttime. Good for sneaking up on enemies.'
'Magic is impressive, but now Minsc shall lead. SWORDS FOR EVERYONE!'
'Butt-kicking for goodness!'
'Evil around every corner, careful not to step in any.'
'Make way, evil! I am armed to the teeth and packing a hamster!'
'When the going gets tough, someone hold my rodent!'
superstrijder15
Siganese

Batman hat geschrieben:One of the reasons there's so few pictures of Kaulquappen is they were relabeled Korvetten pretty early in the series' run (and for PR that's a LONG time ago). If you're interested in the actual Kaulquappen that one picture is all you'll find but if it's the general family of 60m diameter spherical starships that evolved from them there's plenty to be had
I'm about to fly a Kaulquap fur ein RPG, und dieze Bild ist gut fur mir. Ein frage: wie viele geschutzen habt die Kaulquap? Die Bild schl"agt vor 6 oder 8 in jeder Ring, mit 1 in die pol, is das correct?
Batman
Ertruser

Beitrag von Batman »

superstrijder15 hat geschrieben: I'm about to fly a Kaulquap fur ein RPG, und dieze Bild ist gut fur mir. Ein frage: wie viele geschutzen habt die Kaulquap? Die Bild schl"agt vor 6 oder 8 in jeder Ring, mit 1 in die pol, is das correct?
Hard to impossible to tell. Numbers on the secondary armament of ships, leave alone parasite craft, are hard to come by for the early designs (I don't think there were hard numbers on anything but transform cannon even for capital ships until the Metagrav era).
Given that thing was built for 400 years by the humans and probably millennia by the Arkoniden, why assume there's only one variant? There MUST be at least two because linear drive didn't arrive until the 22nd century. Neither did transform cannon.
Basically, YOU decide how many guns there are. That being said, 6 per ring plus one in the north pole sounds sensible, though depending on variant an observatory in place of the pole gun would make more sense
superstrijder15
Siganese

Batman hat geschrieben: Basically, YOU decide how many guns there are. That being said, 6 per ring plus one in the north pole sounds sensible, though depending on variant an observatory in place of the pole gun would make more sense
Then I should probably drop the pole gun, as I managed to get a robot factory by saying it was a tender of a research and exploration ship (Like the one of the Arkonids who chrash in issue 1, looooooong ago for you guys)
Batman
Ertruser

Beitrag von Batman »

How the fuck is something that small supposed to be a tender?
Ahnungslos
Marsianer

Beitrag von Ahnungslos »

Batman hat geschrieben:How the fuck is something that small supposed to be a tender?
Tender bezeichnet in dem Fall nicht die übliche mobile PR Schiffswerft aka "Flottentender" sondern kleine Beiboote, bzw Hafenbarkassen (fest an Land stationiert anstatt mit dem großen Schiff mitgenommen zu werden) die zum Aufproviantieren, Mannschaftstransport oder Be-und Entladen von Schiffen benützt werden. Die heutigen Tender (zB die Elbe Klasse der Bundesmarine) als Tanker, Nachschubschiff und schwimmende Werkstatt für die kämpfenden Flotteneinheiten, haben den Titel "nur" geerbt.
superstrijder hat geschrieben: Then I should probably drop the pole gun, as I managed to get a robot factory by saying it was a tender of a research and exploration ship (Like the one of the Arkonids who chrash in issue 1, looooooong ago for you guys)
That does not require you to drop anything from that boat, as basically the first cutaway drawing MUST have shown the GOOD HOPE, the daughtership Perry Rhodan took from the AETRON before she got nuked and the original prototype for any attempts by Terrans to build their own 60m class ships. (the next batch then came from the conquered 1500m battleship they stole from the Robot Regent.

as for Ras Tschubai Bild, well the current stories are playing out in the 16th century (exactly after the year 1551) "new galactic time", which starts shortly before 3600 (IIRC 3586 = 1 NGT), so it's 5138 "Common Era" by now... Would it be a real surprise to see that character might have died in that much time since Operation Stardust? I'm not sure if you really wish to spoil yourself with details, but there's always the Perrypedia and Google Translate if you want to know all the dirty details and if your suspicion is correct ;)

https://translate.google.com/translate? ... edit-text=
"Those who don't believe in magic will never find it." — Roald Dahl
superstrijder15
Siganese

Ahnungslos hat geschrieben:

That does not require you to drop anything from that boat, as basically the first cutaway drawing MUST have shown the GOOD HOPE,
Game balance though: I'm going into the star wars universe, and everyone has really slow ships compared to me, SW has crappy shields in comparison AND I gave myself a Kalup AND in SW ships of this size can never carry landing divisions of 100 battlebots AND we were supposed to pick a small ship or one personally affiliated with the char we chose.
Truktan
Oxtorner

Beitrag von Truktan »

Game Balance is a HUGE problem, if You really wish to transfer any Perryverse-unit into the SW-universe. Even an old and outdated Kaulquappe from the beginnings of the series would drastically outperform any oh so impressive looking star destroyer from SW. The Kaulquappe has just too big advantages in offensive and even more in defensive systems and vastly better engines - ftl and stl. (And no Terran or Arkonidian shipbuilder ever developed the rather strange idea, to place the bridge of a combat ship in a vulnerable and easy to spot and aim-at turret atop his ship, but I digress ...)

And if You take a model already outfitted with a single transform-gun it could shot the death star itself to radioactive dust from a safe distance without any visible effort.

So balancing a game with units from mixed universes PR - SW will prove challenging at least, I would think ... :(
Ahnungslos
Marsianer

Beitrag von Ahnungslos »

superstrijder15 hat geschrieben:Game balance though: I'm going into the star wars universe, and everyone has really slow ships compared to me, SW has crappy shields in comparison AND I gave myself a Kalup AND in SW ships of this size can never carry landing divisions of 100 battlebots AND we were supposed to pick a small ship or one personally affiliated with the char we chose.
Depending on the timeframe in SW "Battlebots" would probably be outright outlawed (as reaction to the excessive "Clone Wars" shown in Episodes 2 and 3 against the large droid armies of the Trade Federation). Even in the newer books (now "legends") there is mostly just the Yuuzhan Vong Killer designed by Lando's company or so... And they are expensive AND rare.

As for more compatible Stats... why not just look how "big" (in m³) the Toadstool is and choose a private Space yacht of SW provenance of comparabl size.. at least you'd have a speed and perhaps defensive weaponry. too , depending on qhat you tell...
"Those who don't believe in magic will never find it." — Roald Dahl
superstrijder15
Siganese

Truktan hat geschrieben:Game Balance is a HUGE problem, if You really wish to transfer any Perryverse-unit into the SW-universe. Even an old and outdated Kaulquappe from the beginnings of the series would drastically outperform any oh so impressive looking star destroyer from SW. The Kaulquappe has just too big advantages in offensive and even more in defensive systems and vastly better engines - ftl and stl. (And no Terran or Arkonidian shipbuilder ever developed the rather strange idea, to place the bridge of a combat ship in a vulnerable and easy to spot and aim-at turret atop his ship, but I digress ...)

And if You take a model already outfitted with a single transform-gun it could shot the death star itself to radioactive dust from a safe distance without any visible effort.

So balancing a game with units from mixed universes PR - SW will prove challenging at least, I would think ... :(
My offensive capabilities get limited by a crew of 2, one needs to man the steering whenever we are in combat, without a pole gun we can only fire 1 or 2 seconday guns, with some more operated by the robots who can't shoot well. And of course I don't have any transform-guns!
In my opinion the SW ftl might be faster than the PR Kalup on a straight strip: no acceleration/deceleration time for the STL before activation gives it a 20 min headstart, while it can safely drop right next to a planet instead of dropping out at about the Asteroid belt. SW ships can cross the galaxy in 3 days, while a PR ship doing so would destroy it's engines, giving it an edge in endurance as well.
However, PR has an edge as you can take any routes you want, while SW has to stay in certain lanes, making it potentialy faster in the long run.
Ahnungslos hat geschrieben: Depending on the timeframe in SW "Battlebots" would probably be outright outlawed (as reaction to the excessive "Clone Wars" shown in Episodes 2 and 3 against the large droid armies of the Trade Federation). Even in the newer books (now "legends") there is mostly just the Yuuzhan Vong Killer designed by Lando's company or so... And they are expensive AND rare.

As for more compatible Stats... why not just look how "big" (in m³) the Toadstool is and choose a private Space yacht of SW provenance of comparabl size.. at least you'd have a speed and perhaps defensive weaponry. too , depending on qhat you tell...
The timeline got messed up by a RandomOmnipowerfullBeing (ROB), said ROB is also the reason I'm here, and Darth Vader, Darth Maul, Grievous and Thrawn are all alive at the moment. The galaxy probably has bigger things to worry about! XD But if they want the bots, they can try to get them? At this point it's a little late to be changing ship, as my ship is rather busy landing on Nal Hutta, which is really hard with only 2 persons on board. I also basically hope to get in trouble because a Mousebeaver isn't a great diplomaticus, and my crew known nothing about the society they are entering.
Batman
Ertruser

Beitrag von Batman »

I don't recall there being a DEcelleration time after coming out of linear drive and the few minutes of getting a running start are hardly going to matter over long distances (besides, the 'running start' criterion gets ignored by hero ships all the damned time)
3 days for 120,000 ly (the figure I remember for the Star Wars galaxy, but feel free to correct me) is on the order of 15 million c, easily within the abilities of Kalup era linear drive. The blasted prototype on the FANTASY clocked in at 10 million c and CREST III was 50 million cruise 100 million emergency max.
superstrijder15
Siganese

Batman hat geschrieben:I don't recall there being a DEcelleration time after coming out of linear drive and the few minutes of getting a running start are hardly going to matter over long distances (besides, the 'running start' criterion gets ignored by hero ships all the damned time)
3 days for 120,000 ly (the figure I remember for the Star Wars galaxy, but feel free to correct me) is on the order of 15 million c, easily within the abilities of Kalup era linear drive. The blasted prototype on the FANTASY clocked in at 10 million c and CREST III was 50 million cruise 100 million emergency max.
The decelleration is because ships are usually said to come out of linear drive at c or 0.5c, and to interact with SW you'd need to get down below 0.01c. Indeed their ships are doing only about 15 million c, but the speed of a linear drive which wants to stay alive is limited well below the actual cruise. In the stories there tend to be people working on the ship at all times, but with 2 men I just need it to hold out until I can land somewhere, limiting we to below speeds dangerous to the drive. Also you can't run 12hr shifts, so we can't fly all day and night, and I'd imagine that a Kaulquappe doesn't have the best drive in the world. And ofc you don't want to hit any stars or anything accidentally, although that is unlikely as long as I don't go through a dense cluster.
Truktan
Oxtorner

Beitrag von Truktan »

My offensive capabilities get limited by a crew of 2, one needs to man the steering whenever we are in combat, without a pole gun we can only fire 1 or 2 seconday guns, with some more operated by the robots who can't shoot well. And of course I don't have any transform-guns!
Ah ok, that will serve to limit the capabilities of the Kaulquappe somewhat - ships of that time weren't as heavily automatized as more modern models ....

In my opinion the SW ftl might be faster than the PR Kalup on a straight strip: no acceleration/deceleration time for the STL before activation gives it a 20 min headstart, while it can safely drop right next to a planet instead of dropping out at about the Asteroid belt. SW ships can cross the galaxy in 3 days, while a PR ship doing so would destroy it's engines, giving it an edge in endurance as well.
However, PR has an edge as you can take any routes you want, while SW has to stay in certain lanes, making it potentialy faster in the long run.
This site: http://www.stardestroyer.net/Empire/Tec ... sion2.html does support Your opinion. While hyperspace in the Perryverse ist mostly 'flat' the hyperspace in SW seems to have 'canyons' and 'mountain chains' that influence the hyperspeed of ftl-capable ships. On some lanes they are faster than older perryverse-ships while on other lanes they are slower.

Well, we will have to take a Kaulquappe and send it on the "Kessel-run" to find out if it will be able to make it in under 12 Parsecs too ^_^

But ftl-speeds aside, combat is usually done in Einstein-space. And here the Kaulquappe is capable of accelerating at 50000 g (500 km/sec^2) - no SW ship should be able to even begin approaching that number. Effective distance for shooting the Kaulquappes beam weapons should be about 200 - 300 km, perhaps even more (in PR #5 "Atom-Alarm" an Arkonidian 60-m-boat destroyed a Fantan cruiser at about 200 km distance). And in that lies the real strenght of the perryverse unit - it can easily run from heavy SW units, dash back and fire on them from a distance that SW laser-artillery can't bridge.
superstrijder15
Siganese

Truktan hat geschrieben:Well, we will have to take a Kaulquappe and send it on the "Kessel-run" to find out if it will be able to make it in under 12 Parsecs too ^_^
In my opinion, either Han is an idiot (90% chance), or the Kessel-run is a navigational challenge, not a pure speed one. In SW the CW ships have to fly around nebulae a few times, because not doing so would destroy the craft. The Kessel-run could be a challenge to get from point A to point B with the shortest path, possibly with certain limitations. Unlike straigt line speed races, this would require both a good navigator and a ship which can survive a lot of punishment, thus it would mean that the Falcon is a good ship and Han is a good navigator.
Or Han is a lying idiot, choose yourselves.
But ftl-speeds aside, combat is usually done in Einstein-space. And here the Kaulquappe is capable of accelerating at 50000 g (500 km/sec^2) - no SW ship should be able to even begin approaching that number. Effective distance for shooting the Kaulquappes beam weapons should be about 200 - 300 km, perhaps even more (in PR #5 "Atom-Alarm" an Arkonidian 60-m-boat destroyed a Fantan cruiser at about 200 km distance). And in that lies the real strenght of the perryverse unit - it can easily run from heavy SW units, dash back and fire on them from a distance that SW laser-artillery can't bridge.
Do the guns have that short a range? Later ships(#200 or so) seem to be shooting at individual targets from lightseconds away, and at fleets from lightminutes. Although I guess they use transform-guns, which fire FTL. At the moment I'm landed on Nal Hutta, I've been told I need to pay, but I can do so just before leaving. They will 'keep my ship grounded' until I do. My reaction in OOC thread was
If really in need of money, I could probably show of one droid or and engine and get money for that. Maybe I could just use those things to get out, although that may get me problems in Hutt space later...
Batman
Ertruser

Beitrag von Batman »

Perryverse weapon range is easily in the single ls range (though not much more than that for the non-FTL weapons) even after the Kosmokraten yanked the carpet out from under them. The triple figure km range is space tranquilizers.
And one of the stupidest things LFL ever did (and they did a LOT of stupid things) was making the 12 parsec Kessel run 'real'. Until that happened everybody knew that was just Han boasting to a clueless farmboy who probably didn't even know what a parsec IS.
Langschläfer
Kosmokrat

Beitrag von Langschläfer »

Range is not really the issue... the targeting is... especially against small and nimble craft, like figthers.
Thats why they launched the TIE in Episode IV - Death Star cannons could not get the Rebels. (More precise, not fast enough, even with saturation fire.)

Bigger, more sluggish targets, like a Corellian Corvette, or Mon Cal cruisers... those could be hit over the full range. A Star Destroyer would be no challenge at all, even with lightspeed-beam weapons. To slow on the helm.
Neun von zehn Stimmen in meinem Kopf sagen mir ständig das ich nicht verrückt bin. Die zehnte pfeift die Melodie von Tetris.
"Fighting for peace is like screwing for virginity." - George Carlin
Polls sind doof. ;)
superstrijder15
Siganese

Langschläfer hat geschrieben:Range is not really the issue... the targeting is... especially against small and nimble craft, like figthers.
Thats why they launched the TIE in Episode IV - Death Star cannons could not get the Rebels. (More precise, not fast enough, even with saturation fire.)

Bigger, more sluggish targets, like a Corellian Corvette, or Mon Cal cruisers... those could be hit over the full range. A Star Destroyer would be no challenge at all, even with lightspeed-beam weapons. To slow on the helm.
There must be some safety limit on the beams though: you wouldn't want to hit a target 12 LY away 12 years after a battle. I would say this would be about a Light-minute, by that time in PR the target will have dodged anyway. At that range, according to a site cited a little above, the Death Star should be able to dodge me, so I think that would be out of the effective range. The range will be way higher than in the PR-verse though.
Antworten

Zurück zu „PERRY RHODAN-Universum“